Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A sweet little dress up book.


Right before we moved back to Washington, I made this sweet little busy book for my girls.  I think I need to make a second one because it's been causing fights around here!


The book features four different animals and a pouch full of clothes for them to wear. Cutting little outfits out of felt is kind of addicting! E asked if I could add some underwear and shoes (why didn't I think of that?). I was majorly inspired by Paper Town Friends, which is one of our favorites apps.


I've created downloadable instructions and templates, which you can find over at Playful Learning. Have you ever made busy books for your kids? I'd love to see them!

7 comments:

  1. we love paper town! and this little idea will be the perfect holiday gift for my niece. perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet idea. I just started a "quiet book" board on Pinterest last night. I've never made one, but it looks like fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all items looking very beautiful. thanks for this lovely post on this blog.
    Little Girl's Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so cute! I am going to have to go make those for my girls and cousins for christmas. They would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, this is adorable! It would make such a sweet birthday gift... must get sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's a great idea! and I can see why it's addictive for both parts, mother and daughter :)

    ReplyDelete