Wednesday, July 9, 2014

A Work in Progress.


Things have been very quiet around these parts lately, and I'd like to show you why....we've taken on the ultimate DIY this summer in the form of this 1970's jewel of a house.


I'm here to tell you that the renovation process is not made of disastrous before photos that magically bleed into beautiful afters in sleek fashion. The process is a dirty, sweaty mess, and it takes a lot of WORK to get from ugly to pretty (there's a metaphor about life in there somewhere).


I will be popping in from time to time over the next few weeks, but mostly you can find me in this half finished bathroom (or the unfinished living room, bedrooms, kitchen, or basement) workin' my buns off.

To keep up to date on our progress, meet me over on Instagram @swoonstudio. Those stunning after photos are sure to come soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment