Sunday, February 7, 2016

Every Hour I Need Thee.


This weekend I had the honor of attending the If Gathering simulcast with a large group of local women. I haven't felt this refreshed, encouraged and challenged in a long time! If you're curious, you can check out the simulcast from the comfort of your own home for a limited time here.


I think it will take days to process the good words I heard and let them sink in. But in the meantime, some of my favorite quotes have started to pop up around the house, like this one by Bianca!


A group of amazing women pulled together and donated their time, resources and talents to make our local gathering extra special. I just love how much beauty and power is unleashed when women come together-which is ironically the general theme of the conference itself.

My contribution was this little print (and also volunteering my husband's cooking skills!). I thought you might want to print one off for yourself too (download by clicking on the photo below). The prints we gave away were cut a little differently than expected, but the version below has a bit more white space and will look good in or out of a frame.


4 comments:

  1. i all love this! thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In your blog I was happy to see your article, better than last time, and have made great progress, I am very pleased. I am looking forward to your article will become better and better.
    hotmail login | red ball | 192.168.1.1

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Thanks for sharing information very interesting and useful. Do not forget to visit our website to share information and knowledge about health"
    Cara Mengobati Batuk Pada Bayi dan Ibu Hamil
    Cara Mengobati Kanker Rahim Tanpa Operasi
    Obat Benjolan di Leher paling Ampuh

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...